Chev
So...I have this habit of 'taking a break' after I push myself. I need to snap out of this. Any tips? What I do only works sometimes:

- Put your gym stuff in the car so you don't have to make a 'quick stop' at home after work. This will turn into a bite to eat, waiting for the food to settle and watching the game. Next thing you know you are sleep!!!

- Think about all the progress that's lost when you skip the gym for an extended amount of time. "Seven days away from the gym makes one weak"

- Think about all of that yummy food you need to blow off. I've become quite the mental calorie counter...anytime I have a treat I automatically think of how much I'll need to do to work it off. Sometimes...the thought alone will keep me from eating it!

...promise...I'm back at the gym tomorrow!!!
3 Responses
  1. Great post!

    I was debating if I should run today, I have no real good reason not to. Thanks for the xtra push.


  2. I always say that today is a new day. Dust off and run!


  3. Charlz Says:

    I take a look at myself, a good, looooong look in the mirror and then get dressed to run!


Post a Comment